Got a question about bearings? You're in the right place. We've compiled a list of our most frequently asked questions to help you choose the correct bearing for your application. If you're still stuck, don't hesitate to call our team of experts for advice.
You can reach us on +44 (0) 1993 842 555 or email@example.com.
- What is the advantage of a ball bearing without a retainer or cage?
- Can a ball bearing take axial load?
- Can ball bearings conduct electricity?
- Can ball bearings rust?
- What are flanged ball bearings used for?
- What are ball bearings made of?
- Can thrust bearings take a radial load?
- What are thin section bearings used for?
- What makes a quiet bearing?
- Are ball bearings magnetic?
- How do ball bearings reduce friction?
Stainless steel bearings
- The advantages of stainless steel bearings
- Are stainless steel bearings magnetic?
- Stainless steel bearings vs ceramic bearings
- Stainless steel bearings vs chrome steel bearings
- Can stainless steel bearings be used without any lubrication?
Corrosion resistant bearings
- What are corrosion-resistant bearings?
- Can you use corrosion-resistant bearings underwater?
- Are corrosion-resistant bearings waterproof?
- Bearing lubrication - grease vs oil?
- What lubrication to use for bearings?
- What’s the best lubricant for bearings?
- What bearing lubrication to use for tonearms?
- What’s the best lubricant for bearings in a vacuum?
- Can you use bearings without lubrication?
- How to stop grease being washed out of bearings?
- What are the advantages of ceramic bearings?
- Full ceramic vs hybrid bearing
- Can ceramic bearings rust?
- Are ceramic bearings better than steel?
- What are ceramic bearings used for?
- What are hybrid ceramic bearings?
- What are ceramic ball bearings?
- Can ceramic bearings shatter?
- Can ceramic bearings run dry?
- Can you lubricate ceramic bearings?
- How long do ceramic bearings last?
- Why use ceramic bearings in bicycles?
- What are the advantages of plastic bearings?
- Are plastic bearings waterproof?
- What are plastic bearings used for?
- What are plastic ball bearings made of?
- Are plastic bearings as good as steel bearings?
- Can plastic bearings run dry?
Thin section bearings
Low friction bearings