Got a question about bearings? You're in the right place. We've compiled a list of our most frequently asked questions to help you choose the correct bearing for your application. If you're still stuck, don't hesitate to call our team of experts for advice.
You can reach us on +44 (0) 1993 842 555 or email@example.com.
- How do I identify a bearing?
- Is a ball bearing the same as a steel ball?
- Do ball bearings have temperature limits?
- What is the advantage of a ball bearing without a retainer or cage?
- Can a ball bearing take axial load?
- Can ball bearings conduct electricity?
- Can ball bearings rust?
- What are flanged ball bearings used for?
- What are ball bearings made of?
- Can thrust bearings take a radial load?
- What are thin section bearings used for?
- What makes a quiet bearing?
- Are ball bearings magnetic?
- How do ball bearings reduce friction?
- What are the different types of bearings?
- How to measure bore diameter?
- Axial bearing vs thrust bearing?
- What are thrust ball bearings used for?
- What is vibration measurement?
- Bearing lubrication - grease vs oil?
- What lubrication to use for bearings?
- What’s the best lubricant for bearings?
- What bearing lubrication to use for tonearms?
- What’s the best lubricant for bearings in a vacuum?
- Can you use bearings without lubrication?
- How to stop grease being washed out of bearings?
- Will relubrication make rough bearings smooth again?
- Do I need to relubricate my bearings?
- What are the advantages of ceramic bearings?
- Full ceramic vs hybrid bearing
- Can ceramic bearings rust?
- Are ceramic bearings better than steel?
- What are ceramic bearings used for?
- What are hybrid ceramic bearings?
- What are ceramic ball bearings?
- Can ceramic bearings shatter?
- Can ceramic bearings run dry?
- Can you lubricate ceramic bearings?
- How long do ceramic bearings last?
- Why use ceramic bearings in bicycles?
- How do you clean ceramic bearings?
Corrosion resistant bearings
- What are corrosion-resistant bearings?
- Can you use corrosion-resistant bearings underwater?
- Are corrosion-resistant bearings waterproof?
Low friction bearings
- What are the advantages of plastic bearings?
- Are plastic bearings waterproof?
- What are plastic bearings used for?
- What are plastic ball bearings made of?
- Are plastic bearings as good as steel bearings?
- Can plastic bearings run dry?
Stainless steel bearings
- The advantages of stainless steel bearings
- Are stainless steel bearings magnetic?
- Stainless steel bearings vs ceramic bearings
- Stainless steel bearings vs chrome steel bearings
- Can stainless steel bearings be used without any lubrication?
Thin section bearings
- Where are bearings found on a bike?
- What are the standard dimensions of bicycle bearings?
- What grease is best for mountain bike bearings?
- How long do bike bearings last?
- How should you clean bike bearings?
- How should you grease bike bearings?
Shields and seals
- Why do bearings have shields or seals?
- How do you remove bearing shields?
- Can you relubricate bearings with shields and seals?
- How do you clean a sealed bearing?
- Do you have an online store?
- Why can't I find my bearing reference on your website?
- Can I find more detailed bearing information on your website?